Code of Conduct
All students enrolled at Lahore University of Biological and Applied Sciences are required to familiarize themselves with and adhere to the rules and regulations outlined in the prospectus, university notifications, student guide, and any subsequent amendments. Failure to comply with these rules will be considered a breach of university discipline. Cases of violations will be investigated by the designated inquiry committee and, if necessary, forwarded to the Disciplinary Committee for further action. The committee’s recommendations will then be forwarded to the Principal/Dean of UBAS for appropriate action.
- Students must visibly display their identification cards in college premises.
- Students must always maintain a decorous and respectful demeanor within the college premises.
- Aimless wandering within the college premises is not permitted.
- Punctuality is required for all specified college activities.
Students are obliged to comply with the rules and regulations outlined in the admission undertaking. Any fines imposed and disciplinary actions taken will be recorded on the university leaving certificate.
Ragging is strictly prohibited, and individuals found guilty will face severe penalties, including heavy fines, rustication, or expulsion from the university and hostel.
Our university promotes a respectful and inclusive learning environment. Every individual, regardless of gender, is required to maintain a clean and presentable appearance.
- Pasting or hanging posters, graffiti, and any form of promotional material is strictly prohibited.
- Political activities, demonstrations, protests, or processions of any kind are strictly prohibited. Offenders and abettors will be expelled from the university.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage caused, and the actual cost of repair or recovery will be charged. Additionally, a fine may be imposed.
- Students must provide accurate contact information for themselves and their parents/guardians, including mailing addresses, phone numbers, and emails. Falsification of this information will be considered a breach of discipline, and any resulting losses to the university will be recovered from the student, along with a fine.
- The use of alcohol, drugs, and the possession of any type of weapon are strictly prohibited. Offenders will be expelled from the university.
- Falsification or abuse of university records or data will be treated as a serious offense, resulting in strict disciplinary action.
- Any misconduct or negligence that endangers the life, health, or safety of other students or staff, or brings disrepute to the university, will be considered a serious offense and will be punished accordingly.
- Violations of moral standards, such as using indecent language, making inappropriate remarks or gestures, engaging in abusive quarrels or fights, or displaying insolence towards fellow students, faculty, or staff, will be addressed with appropriate disciplinary measures.
- Impersonation for academic, financial, or personal gain will be considered a serious offense and will be punished accordingly.
- Theft and fraud will result in severe punitive action against the offender.
- Any form of intimidation or harassment based on age, gender, race, disability, or religious belief will result in expulsion from the university.
- Both the university and hostel premises are designated as “NO SMOKING” zones. Non-compliance will result in a fine of Rs. 1000/- and a warning. Parents will be informed, and subsequent violations may lead to rustication or expulsion from the university.
- Any press conferences, interviews, or writing articles in the media (print and electronic) are strictly prohibited. Violations of this rule will be met with serious consequences.
- Parking of students’ vehicles inside university premises is not permitted.