At Lahore University of Biological and Applied Sciences (UBAS), our vision is to be a globally recognized center of excellence in education, research, and innovation. With a focus on biological and applied sciences, we strive to create an environment that fosters curiosity, critical thinking, and interdisciplinary collaboration. Our aim is to empower students to become future leaders, driving scientific advancements and societal well-being. Through cutting-edge research, innovation, and a commitment to academic excellence, UBAS aims to shape the future of biological and applied sciences, making a positive impact on local and global communities.
Lahore University of Biological & Applied Sciences is dedicated to enhancing human potential by generating and sharing knowledge and applying it through service. Lahore-UBAS aims to prepare individuals for effective and model leadership roles, as well as to shape public and private policies, by prioritizing research and education excellence, both of which contribute significantly to society.
Lahore-UBAS will achieve its mission by:
- Offering world-class Programmes.
- Addressing the specific needs of the countries and regions it serves.
- Focusing on teaching and research that informs and drives intellectual innovation and change.
- Providing services that support its educational and research objectives.
- Developing leadership capabilities through its education and research initiatives.
- Evaluating its effectiveness and impact.
- Creating an inclusive environment for all socio-economic groups by taking positive steps to promote access and equity, addressing the needs and circumstances of the disadvantaged and promoting the welfare and advancement of women.
- Participating in knowledge sharing and emerging technologies.
- Adding value by building partnerships with other national and international institutions.
- Training scholars as the future leaders in their respective fields of science and technology.